Are you one of those people who like to make New Year’s Resolutions? I used to be one of those people, I don’t really know why, I guess because that’s what everyone else was doing, so I thought I needed to make some resolutions for myself. Well, as I’ve gotten older and wiser, I’ve learned not to waste my time. However, I do like to set goals, and this time of the year is one of the best times to make a fresh start and take that step towards accomplishing something new. So I’m going to share a few of my 2017 goals with you…
- Work smarter not harder.
- Ever since the quints have come into our lives, I feel like I run around in circles and never really accomplish anything (when it comes to keeping up with my house). So, I’m going to try to be more organized and stay on top of household chores instead of letting everything build up.
- Study the bible more.
- A few years ago I made it a goal to be a daily bible reader and I am proud to say, that for 2 years, I read my bible every day (well, there were a few days here and there that I missed but for the most part I read everyday). It has become part of my daily routine. But this year, I want to do more than just read the bible…I want to really study the bible.
- Catch up with old friends.
- I’m terrible about keeping up with my friends, especially now that I have 6 little kids. I’m going to try to stay in touch with my friends more this year.
- Learn something new.
- I don’t know what I want to learn about but I know I need to work my brain more, so at some point this year, I’m going to step out of my comfort zone and learn something new.
Last year I made a goal for myself to blog more and for the most part, I met that goal. Most weeks I posted two blog posts a week. So this year, I’m going to try to do at least 3 a week. We shall see how that goes.
Did you make any new goals for yourself? If so, I’d love to hear them…you may have a goal that I want to try.