Hey y’all! So blogging has a bit of a chore lately and that’s why I haven’t been updating like I usually do. Let me explain…it’s all Steven’s fault! 😉 See, Steven is in grad school, and for one of his classes this semester he needed to make some updates to our computer. Well, when he updated everything, it completely messed up our pictures. In fact, we thought we had lost our pictures at first, but thankfully he found them. Unfortunately, now I’m having a hard time uploading my pictures to my blog. *Sigh*
So, we’ve been doing well. We had some nice warm days so we took full advantage and played outside. We gone to the park, enjoyed picnics in the backyard, and gone walking around the neighborhood. It’s been really nice to get outside.
I can’t believe February is over! Here’s how I did with all my goals for the month of February.
- Work smarter not harder. Grade: A
- I’m learning to depend on my support system more and not trying to do everything myself. God has blessed me with the most amazing support system and I’ve leaned heavily on them these past 3 years since being on bed rest and welcoming the quints into our family. I’m so thankful to everyone who always help me with the kids and allow me to keep my house in order and give Steven and I time together without the kids.
- Study the bible more. Grade: A
- I teach a bible class at church and we are starting our new quarter. I’ve been studying for the new quarter on the book of Acts and I’ve learned so much.
- Focus on friendships. Grade: B
- I reached out to a few friends this past month and sent a little care package just to let them know I appreciate their friendship and to let them know they are loved. My goal is to continue to do some random acts of kindness for my friends.
- Learn something new. Grade: D
- I really haven’t done anything in this department, but last month some of my friends thought I was too hard on myself so I’ll be a little more positive and say I’ve learned out to potty train quintuplets this past month! I plan to blog on potty training very soon.
- Live healthier. Grade: A+
- Y’all I’m so proud of myself. I have been working out 4-6 days a week this month! A couple of weeks ago and friend of mine who is a mom of sextuplets asked me to participate in a group with ladies who’s goal is to live healthier the right way. We have a devotional book and we’re focusing on our relationship with God while making better and healthier lifestyle decisions. I’m feeling so much healthier!
- Blog Goal. Grade: C
- Since all the updates to our computer took place, I haven’t been blogging as much. Hopefully I figure out how to get my pictures to upload and will get back on track.
And now, it’s the Six Sweet Seals’s birthday month!!!! Next week we will celebrate Brady’s 5th birthday and Mia, Tessa, Brant, Gracie, and Rayleigh will turn 3 next Saturday! It’s so hard to believe we’re about to have a 5 year old and FIVE 3 year olds! I’ve been working very hard getting ready for their birthday party. I’m so excited for the big day. I’m hoping the weather is nice and we have a fabulous day celebrating these six precious blessings.