March went by so fast! I still can’t believe it’s April. The first part of the month was all about getting prepared for the big birthday party. The kids had such a wonderful day. I’m so thankful so many people came to help us celebrate and that the weather was so gorgeous. We also had Spring Break in March, in fact, all of their birthdays happened while they were on Spring Break. We didn’t do anything too exciting but it’s always nice to have a slow week. Brady keeps asking me if we’re getting another Spring Break. Brady also started t-ball practices in March.
Makenna won her pageant!
Mia, Tessa, Brant, Gracie, and Rayleigh turned 3!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Keeping Up with My 2017 Goals:
- Work smarter not harder. Grade: C
- Can’t really say I’ve done a lot of organizing this past month, but that is going to change this month because I have got to get all of our spring/summer clothes out and put away the fall/winter clothes.
- Study bible more. Grade: C
- I haven’t studied like I think I should. I still need lots of work in this department.
- Focus on friendships. Grade: B
- My friend, Jessica, came into town and visited with me last month and it was so nice to get to catch up and let our kids play. My uncle and grandmother from Houston also came up for the kids birthday party and it was so nice visiting with them.
- Learn something new. Grade: C
- I have been trying some new workouts, but other than that, I haven’t figured out what I want to learn yet.
- Live healthier. Grade: B
- I have been staying on top of my workouts this past month. A few days got past me but for the most part, I’m working out 4-5 days a week, which is huge accomplishment for me.
- Blog goal. Grade: B
- I didn’t post as much as I usually do during March, but I did finally figure out how to put videos on my blogs so that’s a huge victory! #winning