I seriously can’t believe it’s already June! Where did May go? Our May was fast and furious. For us, May and December are our two busiest months of the year. We had 4 straight weeks of birthdays to celebrate in our family. Throw in Mother’s Day, all the end of the school year activities, and t-ball games–we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off! I’m looking forward to things slowing down this summer and just enjoying as much time with the kids I can get.
Here’s a look back at our May.
Here’s how I’ve been doing on my 2017 Goals.
- Work smarter not harder.
- I’ve done fairly well on this. My goal this summer is to get my house completely organized before the new school year starts.
- Study bible more.
- I’m doing well. I’m reading The Story, and I’m enjoying the book. It puts the bible in chronological order which is very helpful to understanding the bible.
- Focus on friendships.
- In May I was able to catch up with a couple of my friends and spend quite a bit of time with them.
- Learn something new.
- Still scratching my head on this one…..
- Live healthier.
- I’ve have failed miserably in this department. I only exercised 11 times for the whole month! I’ve got to do much better in June and get back on track.
- Blog goal.
- I’ve been blogging up a storm. Most weeks I publish 5 posts which is big for me!